Total Page Views

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

158 Days

When I think about how lucky I am to be marrying my best friend, October 1 seems like a lifetime away.  However, when I'm thinking about everything that still needs to be planned/created/measured/altered or otherwise finished before this date, I realize how short a time 158 days really is.  We have planned so much in the last 6 weeks and we have a lot more to go.

We have our rehearsal dinner venue selected and we're working on the menu right now.  Can anyone say pasta bar???  I'm really hoping that they'll work with us on this one, because for some (admittedly very odd reason), I am stuck on a pasta bar.  We have a great one in our building downstairs that Kat and I frequently do not bestow the willpower to resist.  We have lunch there a few times a month and I would love to do it there, but that poses 2 problems: first, they are only open until 2PM, and second, it's downtown (aka there isn't a good place to park).  Our selected location will be...drum roll please...the Painted Hills clubhouse!

Now, some of you are probably wondering where this clubhouse is, but most of our families live in Morgan county and know exactly what I'm talking about.  I have a special place in my heart for the clubhouse, because most of youth was spent there. Rhys and I used to hang out there together when we dated as teenagers, so there's some sentimental value for us.

Next on the agenda, we now have our whole wedding party selected!  We ordered shirts for everyone (pictures to follow), but here is everyone...Androidified!

Introductions to everyone will follow; stay tuned to the blog.  In the meantime, Charlene and I are going to attempt to finish the coasters that we started a few weeks ago.  Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to hair.  Thanks, Cara!

No comments:

Post a Comment