Total Page Views

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Honeymoon Registry

When we first got engaged, I found a list of things to do on The Knot's website.  There were a million (and on) things to do and as soon as I entered our wedding date, 30% of the list highlighted and a little clock appeared telling me that I was LATE!  We've been playing catch up to get where we are supposed to be and we are almost there, but the registry is one area that we hadn't given much thought to.  We figured that we'd get around to it eventually, but what was the rush?  You don't send out your registry right away anyway, so we were taking our time.  Well, we've heard everyone asking about where we're registering and we weren't sure what to do until my MOH (maid of honor) had a solution.What do you register for after you've combined families and have all the household basics?  A honeymoon!


What is a honeymoon registry?  I had never heard of this before, but when I started researching, I found that they are becoming popular due to the number of blended families these days.  A honeymoon registry is basically the same as registering online for household items, except the items are parts of your honeymoon.  We've decided to go on a cruise through the Western Caribbean and to Central America.  Our honeymoon registry lists our flight, our cruise, shore excursions, etc..  The costs of each are broken down into smaller gifts, so that our guests can gift parts of our honeymoon.  We may not need household items, but we definitely need a honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment