Total Page Views

Thursday, April 7, 2011

So on Tuesday night we made HUGE headway on the wedding favors! They are so cute! Hopefully we will have a picture up soon! It was, BY FAR, the craftiest I have been since I was like 6 years old! LOL! But, despite the fact that I am not very creative and crafty, it was a lot of fun, and a great time with the girls!

I am cracking myself up these days though....I have been telling people about the wedding and of course the staff at the venue knows about it, so now this is "The Droid Wedding" to many people. Now, go figure, it is me, the girl who had no idea that Google did anything except a search engine and email, who is putting my hands on my hips and giving people a dirty look and telling them "It's ANdroid!" hahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. And this is truly cracking me up from the girl who is not so tech-y, but becoming a bit more knowledgeable. She's even using Google Docs and chat regularly now! :-)

    ReplyDelete