Total Page Views

Thursday, April 14, 2011

To Updo or To Do Down?

Today's question is the topic of hair.  I agree that it's extremely important to have great hair on your wedding day, but who says it has to be up?  It seems that everyone I know assumed that I'd be doing my hair in some sort of fancy up-do, but I'm thinking about leaving it down.

(Courtesy of Hairstyles for Long Hair)

(Curly Hairstyles Magazine.com)

The only problem with that is that it will get in my face as the afternoon goes on and I'll get irritated as crap pushing it out of my eyes.  So then I came across some half-up-do's that might work.

(Courtesy of HairstylesUp.com)

(Courtesy of Best Celebrity Hairstyles)

(Courtesy of TheKnot.com)

(Courtesy of TheKnot.com)

So I'm not decided yet which style I like best, but maybe I'll play with a few of them.  If I'm lucky, I can get the hair guru (my SIL, Cara) to come up and play with me. (hint, hint)

3 comments:

  1. I left mine down for my wedding!!! I wore mine french twisted from the bottom up and then curls so it was still shoulder length to the last navy ball. Do not like all the way up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to like the fancy up-do's, but I'm definitely thinking down. Not sure if I'll go half up yet, but I'm going to play with some hairstyles in the next couple months and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. V-you have BEAUTIFUL hair so I def. say down in some fashion. perhaps a semi down do and then up for reception?

    ReplyDelete