Total Page Views

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dress Shopping

It's time to go dress shopping tomorrow night and I'm so excited!  I don't really consider myself a super girlie-girl when it comes to stuff like this, but I've been looking at dresses for days and I can't wait to start trying a few on. There are so many styles, but empire and A-lines are looking like my style.  Definitely going with white and flow-y, but past that, I don't have a clue, but it's going to be a blast!  We're looking at tea-length bridesmaid dress since it's an afternoon wedding, and longer dress feel a little too formal.  A girlfriend of mine who got married 2 years ago turned us on to a street in Cincinnati with several bridal shops all on one street.  Benson St holds 5 bridal stores and a lingerie shop.  All are on the same block so we might have to take a road trip if we can't find what we're looking for here.  This is the dress I have my eye on.

And the bridesmaid dresses...



2 comments:

  1. That dress (bridal) is gorgeous! Really pretty bridesmaid dress. You'll be beautiful in whatever dress you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we were all dead set on the halter dress for Vanessa, or so we thought! Can I tell you how heavy these dresses were, who knew you needed upper body strength training before shopping for bridal gowns.

    It was so much fun to see Vanessa get all girlie and "bride to be".

    Xoxoxo to Rhys and Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete