Total Page Views

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Luminaries

I absolutely love the way these turned out!  We're making a few more and they'll go on the cake and gift tables.  I started with a Febreeze luminary.


I pealed the seal away on the shade to use it as a guide to cut the cardstock.  A 12x12 was about 1/4" too short so I had to cut two separate sections, with two tabs to connect them.


We printed an Android graphic from Google Images and I used an Exacto to cut him out, then laid it over white cardstock and traced it.


Once I cut out the figure on the cardstock, voila!  An Android luminary!


4 comments:

  1. I really love these, great work babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are AMAZING!!!

    From Shalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they didn't take so long to make! It would be great to do several dozen of these!

    ReplyDelete