Total Page Views

Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Flower Picks Came In!!!

We're not sure what type of flowers we are going to have yet; we just know they won't be roses.  I found the flowers that I would love to have, however, I somehow managed to choose one of the most expensive from what I'm reading.  Green cymbidium orchids are beautiful.
They are also $70 a stem.  I found silk stems at afloral.com for $10.69, but they aren't nearly as pretty.  We're not sure what we're going to do about the flowers yet, but luckily he has a family member that will hopefully help us.  Whatever we end up doing for the flowers, we want an Android pick in each bouquet.  These are supposed to be key chains, but once we snip the top off and put a wire into the bottom, they'll be ready to go into a bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment