Total Page Views

Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank You Cards

This is really a strange topic to think about since we are 6 months to the wedding, but for someone who makes all their birthday and anniversary cards, 6 months just might be long enough to create enough handmade thank you cards for our post-wedding gratitude.  I am thinking that the card will be a traditional 4" x 6" card, but horizontal.  Then possibly a pic of Androidified Rhys and Vanessa on the front of the card, but that's where I'm stuck.  I don't know what color card to start with for starters.  I love the idea of going with a black card, but then you have to use white ink and we all know that sometimes that's difficult to read.  If we go with a white card, it would need to be really dressed up.  Either way, I really wish that there was an Android stamp out there somewhere.  No need to look for me.  I've crawled the Internet for hours in search of anything remotely similar that I could transform, but to no avail.  Thinking I might play with a potato this weekend and see if I can create one...how cool would that be?

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you do the black card with androids with a green and white layer then put a green and white layer on the inside. solves ink problem and you get to use black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would work! Need to head to Archiver's soon if I'm going to make them. When are you heading over to help ;-)

    ReplyDelete