Total Page Views

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who would have thought??

Here are my thoughts for the day....other than how happy I am for Vanessa and Rhys! :)

#1. This is my first blog post ever! :)

#2. Who would have thought that it would take a WEDDING to teach me how much stuff Google has to offer the world??? I never knew about Talk, Google Docs, Froyo/Gingerbread/Eclair/Donut, and all of the other stuff that I am now using! Vanessa and Rhys, you guys are such geeks!

#3. I didn't know the little green Android robot, who is, except for the bride and groom, the center of this wedding, could be SO adorable! We are doing everything from Android save the date cards, invitations, and RSVP cards, and centerpieces to buying Android robot t-shirts, tote bags, and bouquet picks! They are so adorable and I cannot wait to share them with everyone!

I am so excited that we found a venue that will let us play up this Google/Android theme as much as we want! Now it's gonna be about finding a DJ and picking out wedding party attire! Maybe we can make the DJ wear an Android t-shirt during the reception!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're using Talk Charlene! Now if I can just convert Mom to Chrome... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a girl who carried a netbook around to take notes. Well done dear!

    ReplyDelete