Total Page Views

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We're Married!!!

We did it! We got married and everything went exactly as planned.  There were no crashing airplanes, no serenading fools, and everything was perfect!  The guys came in to Sharp Dressed Man in the golf cart limos:

Our 4 ft Android podium courtesy of Shane:




For those of you who attended, you saw Cade come down the aisle in costume (thanks to Marcus, our creative genius!):

There were only a couple people who knew about this.  Cade didn't even find out until the day of.  We should have planned for the other kids to find this hilarious.  They couldn't stop laughing. :-)

Mom walked me down the aisle since Dad couldn't be there, but he's seen photos and video and says it was the most beautiful wedding he's ever seen.  He has to say that since I'm his favorite (and only) daughter, but I believe it to be true. ;-)

My girls look AMAZING!



We exchanged our vows via Android devices of course ;-)

Then off in the horse and carriage with a champagne toast!

On to the reception.  Marcus made us some awesome centerpieces:


My new sisters-in-law whom I absolutely adore!  How blessed am I to be married into this fabulous family!




Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect!  Thanks to everyone who helped to make the day everything I'd ever hoped it would be!  We love you!!!


Here are additional pics of the wedding, reception and honeymoon.  More to follow! :-)


Wedding and Reception

Cave tubing in Belize

Swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel

No comments:

Post a Comment