Total Page Views

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Everything about the bachelorette party was secret until right before we left the house.  I was just told to be there by 3:45 and to wear shorts and a tank top then to have a white outfit to change into later.  Strange request I thought, but I went with it.  Where we ended up: Indy Pole Dancers in Greenwood!  We learned the flamingo, the mermaid, good girl/bad girl, and what pole burn is.  We had a blast!  It was so much fun and we all have the bruises to prove it!  

Next up was dinner and drinks back at the house during which I became an angel (albeit with a crooked halo, but still yet) and I coined Charlene the devil.

Next up, I debated punching my entertainment when he tried to "serve" me with court docs.  Talk about pissed!  Nice call, ladies!  Then on to McGilvry's where Rhys and I had our second "first" date.  Equipped with my halo and veil, we attempted to complete everything on a list from kissing the bartender (his girlfriend was a waitress and was cool with a smooch on the cheek) to getting 5 phone numbers (during which Cara and I met a 911 guy) to rubbing a bald guy's head (thank heavens for the door guy!).  We were there until almost 3AM and I was down many drinks and lost count, but I was content.

Not having a bachelorette party before, this was a new experience for me and as Mom said, it was definitely interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment