Total Page Views

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I LOVE that he takes my crazy in stride!

As we are nearing October, my obsessive side is coming out.  There are so many things left to do. 103 things to be exact.  Many of those are on my "make" list, which means they take time and that's a luxury most of enough don't have enough of.  Between working and cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping, I'm refereeing fights between the kids, running them here and there, or having "cuddle time".  Breanna just posted a little bit ago the following conversation between the boys:
                                   Cade: "I'm gonna kick your butt!"
                                   Christian: "Oh yeah, say that to my needle!"

Where do these kids come up with this stuff?  Well, we are almost 100 days out with about 100 things left to do, and as my super-optimistic mom says, that's just one thing a day!  Since I know my level of freak out is going to drastically increase in about a month if everything isn't made, I figure I better get on the ball and start working now.  The good news is that I have found my shoes and my veil and I'm awaiting shipment on both.

The vases that will hold the bridal party bouquets are now finished.--Bre's design!!

I also finished the vases for our deceased grandparents that will be going on the altar next us when we say our vows. :-)  Finally found the last vase we needed (I ordered us one less vase than we needed).

The guestbook pages are almost done; if I could just swing by Walgreen's and pick up the photos I need to complete it.  Mom has made great progress on the card box, but no pics yet.  I stopped at Archiver's last night and got some paper and ink to work on cards.  I'm still working on the kids' tables, the out-of-town packages, and the day of "survival" kits.  All this flurry of activity going on and Rhys just kisses me and says, "Relax."  The man can really take my crazy in stride and I love and adore him for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment