Total Page Views

Friday, June 17, 2011

Crafty Card Box

My shoes finally came in yesterday, so of course, we bedazzled them last night with my something blue. Since this only took a few minutes and we were feeling productive, we moved on to the card box.  My mom brought this to me over the weekend and it looks AWESOME!  I never could've gotten the corners of the fabric to lay nearly as well as the fabric queen!  It looks like it was store-bought and she even brought a few finishing touches that we hadn't planned on, but were absolutely adorable.  The little flowers are so cute and, to top it off, we had half the package left and that's going into my scrapbook haven.  When I get around to making the wedding album, they'll fit in perfectly!  So we glue-gunned everything on last night, used the Sizzix for some letters, and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment